Our first Cortex BSG campaign, it's a really nutty one. It started out well and I had a truly nice story arc in mind for it but toward the end we were looking to wrap it up quickly and move on to another campaign. Chomping at the bit like we were the campaign got a little nuts toward the end and by the last episode I quickly abandoned just about everything I'd been setting up until that point.
I did manage to end the campaign on a very surprising note. The players are still talking about picking up where we left off but I refuse. Seriously, there's just nowhere to go from where this thing left off.
Besides, it's not every day you leave your players in a daze after the last episode of a campaign.
- Leave us a note!
- Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
- Star Trek (Decipher)
- Our Atomic Highway Campaigns
- Our D&D Campaigns
- Our Cortex: BSG Campaigns
- Our Cortex: Serenity Campaigns
- Cortex: Supernatural campaigns
- Our Cortex: Homebrews
- Our D20 Modern Campaigns
- Atomic Highway resources
- D&D Resources
- Cortex: BSG Resources
- Cortex: Serenity Resources
- Cortex: Supernatural Resources
- Cortex: Homebrew Resources
- Cortex: Homebrew Campaigns and Settings
- Cortex Adventures